Why do some survivors twerk in front of Myers?

Just something that always confused me. It just seems standing there doing their tea dance in front of the killer who has to watch you to gain power and has add-ons that allow him to down and/or kill someone with one-shot is a colossally bad idea. It's about the only time I get a 4K with Myers but is he just not faced enough many people don't understand his mechanics?

Comments

  • because he looks like teddybear and actually weak when survivors not feed him immediately from started

    those people don't think he is strong so thats maybe the reason

    if killer is blight they gonna tryharding their best loop as possible

  • I did that and got someone Tombstoned... Ha ha... Ha. I wanted out of the game and yet gens flew so fast that it was faster to escape than let him kill me, believe it or not.

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    Just something that always confused me. It just seems standing there doing their tea dance in front of the killer who has to watch you to gain power and has add-ons that allow him to down and/or kill someone with one-shot is a colossally bad idea. It's about the only time I get a 4K with Myers but is he just not faced enough many people don't understand his mechanics?

    don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to.

  • I like playing Myers, so when I see someone else playing Myers when I'm survivor I'll be like, "Yay! Hi!" I'm always disappointed when they just down me instead of tiering up, like what the hell, why wouldn't you take the easy tier up?? But whatever.

    No, I don't take this game very seriously.