Bugs or questionable designs?
Had an issue in the last couple matches. Not sure if these are bugs, debatable design, or purposeful overlooks.
- Deliverance does not activate if you are the last living survivor.
- Dead Hard needs fixed; it's way too lenient. If a survivor DH's through what is a clear hit with blood and pain sounds (especially when the killer is touching their back during chase) then it is a problem. Same can be said for pallet drops.
- I was hiding in a bush for, lets say 20 seconds, because The Huntress was hanging around and I was injured. She wouldn't leave and I end up with crows circling me because I couldn't do any objectives. needless to say I was found.
- Buff Totems are unhealthy in their current state. I think most people would agree with them. Giving more power to an already powerful group.
- Hex Totems, or totems in general, are too easy for survivors to find and cleanse. Put Hex Totems in some more obscure harder to find places and don't spawn survivors right next to them.
- Killers should not spawn right by survivors. When a trial starts and 5 seconds later I'm hearing a heartbeat, that's a problem.
- FIX YOUR MATCHMAKING SYSTEM - I can't count how many times I get paired with people who immediately throw the game or are seemingly new in Iridescent tier. Not to mention the current way that MMR is calculated does nothing but enable camping behavior from killers. Speaking of...
- Killers have no reason to not camp right now. I myself am a killer main and I agree survivors are OP but I won't stoop down to the level BHVR seemingly wants us to. I won't camp unless a survivor is exceptionally toxic during the trial. There is next to NOTHING a group of survivors can do to a camping killer. Sure, you may rescue who is on hook with BT but you're going up there next and the cycle repeats. My suggestion to repair this is two-fold: 1. Nerf survivors in some way. Make boons one time use and if they are destroyed, just like a hex, it's gone; Slow down the generators, something! 2. Implement an anti-camping system. If a killer stays within a certain distance of the same hooked survivor during the same hook for a cumulative amount of time, they are kicked and suffer a timeout penalty.
So can anyone help me and tell me which of these are bugs, debatable design, or purposeful overlooks?
Comments