What is the best music in the game?
I’m talking out of everything, menu music, chase music, etc.
for me, it’s gotta be Oni’s menu music. It slaps.
I’m talking out of everything, menu music, chase music, etc.
for me, it’s gotta be Oni’s menu music. It slaps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
GhostFace's menu music
I think Entity Brain and Pyramid Head’s music might be my favorites. Although I do like the music in Trickster’s animated trailer, I kind of wish there was an extended version of that!
The main campfire theme is also nice. Has vibes of the Tristan theme from Diablo.
Deathslinger menu music. Fits his character well and sounds really cool
Spirit's chase music.
To me it's Billy's music, the crescendo chords makes me anxious and haunted. I love it.
Blight's chase theme and Deathslinger's terror radius ramping up to his chase theme. Absolute bangers.
Pyramid Head's menu music is really nice, though. Probably my favorite to listen to on loop.
Both Nemesis' tracks are my favourites in both categories. Spirit's menu theme is an honourable mention, as that was the 'main' theme when I started playing, and I always get nostalgic over it.
Trickster menu music
Lunar event menu theme.
Banger theme