Hackers in Dbd?
Easy Anticheat is really doing something? Because i see lots of low life hackers in my games!
Easy Anticheat is really doing something? Because i see lots of low life hackers in my games!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where is everyone seeing these hackers? Am I just blind or lucky?
I think I have seen like 4 hackers in the entire span of my DBD career of 1600 hours by now.
There is a huge hacker problem but how dare you name those hackers to report, you will get banned for naming and shaming and the hackers wont get punished at all, they can even stream themselves doing it. This dev team just keeps getting better and better…