How to play killer in 2021!
-Chase survivor.
-Injure survivor.
-Down survivor.
-Hook survivor.
-Repeat this process until all survivors are sacrificed.
-Chase survivor.
-Injure survivor.
-Down survivor.
-Hook survivor.
-Repeat this process until all survivors are sacrificed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a good lesson especially for bubba players who follow the steps but never repeat this.
*Kill rates sky rocket to 200%
-_-
You forgot to mention DS between or around points 4 and 5.๐
Might try this out, been struggling lately.
Can't wait for the 2022 version!
Very smart. Game balanced fixed suddenly.
Instructions unclear, hooked myself instead of the survivors.
"How to win as killer in 2021!"
You dont. You just ######### don't
I also skip step number 2 a lot and just jump to 3.
I've added in the "survivor rulebook edit" for you. Just for balance an all that.
-Chase survivor (but not for too long, and as long as they haven't just been unhooked).
-Injure survivor (but then go after someone else).
-Down survivor (as long as you haven't chased them for too long)..
-Hook survivor (but immediately run away and never look back).
-Repeat this process until all survivors are sacrificed (but by no means allow any survivor to be sacrificed until you have hooked all of their friends also.... twice).
Easy.
I mean I always play killer like that
Damn I knew I was doing it wrong. I was hooking them before downing them