Perk ideas #1 :D
Killer perks:
Hemophobia: whenever you hit a survivor you gain a stackable 1 token, up to 3 tokens. Every token you gain survivors healing action is slowed by 4%/5%/6% up to 12%/15%/18%, but when a survivor is sacrificed you lose all tokens.
Cursed dance: when you are chasing a survivor at least 2 minutes/1,5 minutes/1 minute you'r bloodlust status doesn't go away while breaking pallet and you gain him 2%/5%/10% faster.
Survivor perks:
Quick Rest: Every exhausted status you get is going off quicker by 5/10/15 seconds. (for example 40 seconds = 25 seconds)
Durable: Mangled status doesn't affect you and 1/2/3 other survivors.
Fast n' Faster: Droping a pallet causes a haste status that gives you 150% speed for 3 second. After that you get a exhaustion status for 60/50/40 seconds.
Those are some of ideas that could make it to the game! :chuffed: 
Comments
1) there are 2.5 anti healing perks already if u count nurses, this promotes not tunneling which good but feels like a better version of sloppy butcher to me all u have to do is not tunnel
2) dunno what u ment by last part the perk seems so strong though that it would be an auto-include no more pallet jokes now
3) a perk to buff a debuff is bad because getting this when u have no exhaustion perk early on would be horrible it would just do nothing
4) last one seems very good it's plausible it could be added just to me that everyone would run this because killer stun + fast move speed = escape killer ez
Thank you for the remarks!
In next part I'll try to make perks that buff survivor's self healing/healing/escaping killer.
I have my own survivor and killer perk list so if you could take a look and give me feedback I'd appreciate it
Oh yeah, I've seen them. I think they are ok, but alot of players doesn't play as a team they are just farming or trolling you.
Okay, I'm just going to describe these perks as 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 in order.