Opinion about Tome missions
All misions of a tome except the lore ones should be like these.
All misions of a tome except the lore ones should be like these.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed.
I'm okay with the way things are because there's always two or four paths to the goal - survivor generic, survivor specific (requiring a certain character or their perks), killer generic, and killer specific. You can always complete a tome no matter what characters you have unlocked and what side you want to play, and there's always going to be some missions that require exclusive characters.
That said, I really do like the both sides missions and wouldn't mind seeing them more prevalent. But I wouldn't want all exclusives to go away. It was the rift that got me to start playing killer to begin with! And sometimes it incentivizes me to switch things up when I'm getting too comfortable playing one side or the other.