I'm a devout religious person who is supposed to be on a media fast for a week, but I keep finding my way here because I'm a hopeless VG addict. Help a brutha out?
I'm a devout religious person who is supposed to be on a media fast for a week, but I keep finding my way here because I'm a hopeless VG addict. Help a brutha out?
try reading, maybe?
also, addictions aren't broken with going cold turkey. you've gotta ease out. (I'm no expert on addiction, but that's my advice)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depending on your definition of "addict", even having the mods delete your entire forum account won't help.
try reading, maybe?
also, addictions aren't broken with going cold turkey. you've gotta ease out. (I'm no expert on addiction, but that's my advice)