Killers a cool

I think that the killers are cool, but sadly their 1 and 2 keybinds go unused. Lets get some killer emotes. Then maybe I might bother with the Rift

Comments

  • @TheDuhJ said:

    I think that the killers are cool, but sadly their 1 and 2 keybinds go unused. Lets get some killer emotes. Then maybe I might bother with the Rift

    true!

    We, as a forum should brainstorm some!

    Maybe ghostface could have one where he pulls out his camera and looks at photos? (maybe a second one that lets you take photos while stalking!)

    Maybe Legion could have one where they wipe their blade on their mask, like in the release trailer?

    Doctor could have one where he shocks himself and cackles a bit.

    Plague could have one where she does a little chant (like the one when she starts a mori).

    Huntress could check the balance of a hatchet.

    Slinger could hold a bullet up, and then toss it aside. another one would just be spitting.

    Myers could do... nothing. (I think that's honestly the best for him)

    Twins could do the little hand hold thing that they do in the lobby finding screen.


    generally, I'm thinking one related to their power, and one that's a mocking threat.

    thoughts?

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/293094/killers-a-cool

    true!

    We, as a forum should brainstorm some!

    Maybe ghostface could have one where he pulls out his camera and looks at photos? (maybe a second one that lets you take photos while stalking!)

    Maybe Legion could have one where they wipe their blade on their mask, like in the release trailer?

    Doctor could have one where he shocks himself and cackles a bit.

    Plague could have one where she does a little chant (like the one when she starts a mori).

    Huntress could check the balance of a hatchet.

    Slinger could hold a bullet up, and then toss it aside. another one would just be spitting.

    Myers could do... nothing. (I think that's honestly the best for him)

    Twins could do the little hand hold thing that they do in the lobby finding screen.

    generally, I'm thinking one related to their power, and one that's a mocking threat.

    thoughts?

    Pig could screw around with a RBT

    Trickster could juggle a knife in between his hands

    Wraith could ring his bell a bit

    Nurse could tp with that dash thing in place

    Cannibal + Billy can swing their chaiainsaw a bit.

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/293094/killers-a-cool

    true!

    We, as a forum should brainstorm some!

    Maybe ghostface could have one where he pulls out his camera and looks at photos? (maybe a second one that lets you take photos while stalking!)

    Maybe Legion could have one where they wipe their blade on their mask, like in the release trailer?

    Doctor could have one where he shocks himself and cackles a bit.

    Plague could have one where she does a little chant (like the one when she starts a mori).

    Huntress could check the balance of a hatchet.

    Slinger could hold a bullet up, and then toss it aside. another one would just be spitting.

    Myers could do... nothing. (I think that's honestly the best for him)

    Twins could do the little hand hold thing that they do in the lobby finding screen.

    generally, I'm thinking one related to their power, and one that's a mocking threat.

    thoughts?

    Give myers the classic head tilt.

  • Demo gets nothing because... unpaid bills.

    Honestly tho, they already have a bunch of modeled animations that are used in character select that they could use. Ghostface stabby stabby.

  • Oh, I'd forgotten about that. great idea!