Is this challenge bugged?

image.png

I tried everything

Doing it normally, waiting for it to activate 6times

Playing with Myers/Ghostface to hit people while being undetectable

Ruined my games just by chasing one survivor in order to be sure I was undetectable and hit him


I need someone to tell me if something is wrong

Comments

  • I already completed the challenge, so I can't test it, but I have heard that others are having issues with this challenge - you're not the only one. Dead Hardy (Dead Hard near a killer's swing to evade it) also seems unobtainable. I'd guess that's because of hit validation changing something, but I can't tell what would have changed about this one.

  • I had more than 2 chances to achieve this challenge but both failed. This is definitely bugged.

  • Is indeed bugged. Have tried many different methods of doing this today... Nothing is working...