MMR has given me a worse Solo Q experience

Because it thinks being selfish and getting out is the only measurement of skill. I keep making sacrifices for teammates and the devs and MMR think that means you suck at the game. And need to be put with newer players. And it’s terrible. I’ve never been left behind more. And why I prefer killer even though matches are a little harder.

Comments

  • Welcome to mmr hell. Once you get there you can't escape because the developers don't think.

    To escape you need the other 3 survivors to actually do something other than crouch in a corner. It doesn't matter how long you run the killer or how many saves or gens you do. If you die you ######### suck and need to be even lower mmr in the dev's eyes. Even the hatch can't save you because it doesn't count towards it.

    Massive oversight.

  • It's the same on killer. Haven't played huntress in over a year and just played her for a daily. First match got a 4k on new survivors (i should have got paired with a little bit better survivors) and the match after I get a toxic 4 man swf with all meta perks tbagging at the exits. That's quite the damn jump in matchmaking.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    It's the same on killer. Haven't played huntress in over a year and just played her for a daily. First match got a 4k on new survivors (i should have got paired with a little bit better survivors) and the match after I get a toxic 4 man swf with all meta perks tbagging at the exits. That's quite the damn jump in matchmaking.

    two matches is not much of a sample size though, maybe one of the two games was a blip

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2620531#Comment_2620531

    two matches is not much of a sample size though, maybe one of the two games was a blip

    Sadly not, I thought the same thing. It's been the same for the next 3 matches even one of em being the same swf I played against earlier.

  • Welcome to low MMR hell... First time?

  • @BadLooperQ said:

    Welcome to low MMR hell... First time?

    I can’t escape