I never understood how they do pranks in the US.
Are they not scared to be shot? (maybe its just fake, idk)
Sorry to necro my own thread, I just wanted to respond to this.
How do you walk around pranking people in Europe without getting stabbed? Pretty much the same for U.S. but with guns. Stay away from the ghetto areas. Gun violence statistics aren't high because we have normal people running around shooting people, it's because ghetto areas and gang violence raise this number.
I never understood how they do pranks in the US.
Are they not scared to be shot? (maybe its just fake, idk)
Sorry to necro my own thread, I just wanted to respond to this.
How do you walk around pranking people in Europe without getting stabbed? Pretty much the same for U.S. but with guns. Stay away from the ghetto areas. Gun violence statistics aren't high because we have normal people running around shooting people, it's because ghetto areas and gang violence raise this number.
You know its a difference between just easily pulling a trigger or raming a knife into a person directly in front of you.
But I know, guns are a very senstitive topic over there, god bless america (and my gun)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How did he get into a nutshell? Help, get him out of there!
I never understood how they do pranks in the US.
Are they not scared to be shot? (maybe its just fake, idk)
well....
Sorry to necro my own thread, I just wanted to respond to this.
How do you walk around pranking people in Europe without getting stabbed? Pretty much the same for U.S. but with guns. Stay away from the ghetto areas. Gun violence statistics aren't high because we have normal people running around shooting people, it's because ghetto areas and gang violence raise this number.
You know its a difference between just easily pulling a trigger or raming a knife into a person directly in front of you.
But I know, guns are a very senstitive topic over there, god bless america (and my gun)