Forever Plague
This is my new favorite build. With plagues new brown add on mixed with her yellow, she can extend the object infection time by I think 110 seconds, almost 2 minutes.
Corrupt intervention, pop, infectious fright and thanatophobia are my perks.
Basically if you don't already know this build takes away your ability to directly infect survivors but in exchange everything that you infect stays infected for a VERY long time while also increasing the infection rate of survivors interacting with said objects. Basically they'll spend majority of the game not doing gens or being broken until they cleanse.
Now you have a deadly ability and everyone is one shot. If people don't know how to deal with this build it quickly becomes a nightmare to manage but I have yet to run into survivors who know what to do.
Who else uses this build?
Comments
I saw Tofu's video on this and ran it a few times, to very good results.
The severed toe also works great with this build
I run Corrupt, Tinkerer, BBQ, Thana. It's an OK build to get BP and decent games. Yeah, after boons came up I stick to Plague too.
BBQ is only downside but I don't have many killers and perks so there nothing currently to replace it.
"Now you have a deadly ability and everyone is one shot."
----
You mean have a deadly ability OR everyone is one-shot, not and. If the survivors don't cleanse, they are one-shot. If they do cleanse, then you have a deadly ability but they are no longer one-shot.
If that wasn't obvious to anyone who plays plague
I use plague quite a bit, and I much prefer four broken survivors to having more corrupted pools. I love survivors who refuse to cleanse.
Well one survivor could cleanse, giving you the ability to down the other three at range.
Personally I prefer the "trigger corrupt purge when a gen is repaired" add on, with the +40s object infection you still get a somewhat-forever plague build.