my survivor wish list(as well as legendary skins)

This is gonna be my list of survivors i want in dbd, so prepare yourself.

image.png

Tommy Jarvis from Friday the 13th

image.png

Kristy Cotton from hellraiser

image.png

Helen Lyle from candyman

image.png

Sidney Prescott from scream

image.png

Erin Harson from you're next

image.png

Grace Le Domas from ready or not

image.png


Tree Gelbman from happy death day

image.png

Ed and Lorraine warren from the conjuring

image.png

Elise Rainier from insidious

image.png

Lila Crane from psycho

image.png

Ellen Ripley from alien

image.png

Sarah Connor from terminator


image.png

Emma Larsimon from Marianne(look it up btw its really good)


image.png

Clementine from twd game

image.png

Rick grimes from the twd show

image.png

Clairise Sterling from silence of the lambs

image.png image.png

Both Will Graham and Freddie Lounds from nbc's Hannibal

image.png

Ethan winters from re8

image.png

Andy and Kyle from chucky

image.png

Sebastian Castellanos from Evil within

image.png

Sam and Mike from Until dawn

image.png

Amelia from the babadook

image.png

Bill Denbrough from It

Now on to legendary skins

image.png

The entire losers club from it

image.png

The main character's from until dawn

image.png

Gale weathers from scream

image.png

Chris Higgins from Friday the 13th

image.png

Amy Klein from Hellraiser

image.png image.png image.png image.png

Zeke Banks, Allison Kerry, Lindsey Perez, and Daniel Matthews from the saw series


image.png image.png image.png


Jack Crawford, Beverly Katz, and Alana bloom from Hannibal


image.png


image.png

Angel Orosco and Maria from silent hill 2


Annnnnnnd thats the list, ovecourse these are just my opinions so feel free to disagree, and add more suggestions for more survivors.

Comments

  • Ellie from The Last of Us as a legendary skin for Nea (her perks arguably tie well with Ellie's abilities in TLOU).

  • I gotta give a shout out to Johnny Depp and his shirt from the first Nightmare on Elm Street.

  • @Clowning said:

    I gotta give a shout out to Johnny Depp and his shirt from the first Nightmare on Elm Street.

    That i agree

  • John Constantine as a survivor is one of the most fitting possible licensed survivors they could give us, honestly. Strongly suggesting him.

  • Good list.

    But personally Hellraiser Deader is my least favourite of the franchise (although still haven't seen Revelations) and Amy was pretty unlikeable. Just my opinions.

    I would like to see Dr Loomis (Halloween) as a Laurie legendary.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Good list.

    But personally Hellraiser Deader is my least favourite of the franchise (although still haven't seen Revelations) and Amy was pretty unlikeable. Just my opinions.

    I would like to see Dr Loomis (Halloween) as a Laurie legendary.

    I agree that deader is a pretty weak movie, but i thought ths actress who played amy was actully pretty good, her character was intregeing and good for a survivor in my opinion

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Good list.

    But personally Hellraiser Deader is my least favourite of the franchise (although still haven't seen Revelations) and Amy was pretty unlikeable. Just my opinions.

    I would like to see Dr Loomis (Halloween) as a Laurie legendary.

    I agree that deader is a weak movie, but i thought that the actress that played amy was pretty good, her character was intregeing and would be a good survivor in my opinion. I also agree completly that loomis should be a survivor

  • @leatherfav88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2618673#Comment_2618673

    I agree that deader is a weak movie, but i thought that the actress that played amy was pretty good, her character was intregeing and would be a good survivor in my opinion. I also agree completly that loomis should be a survivor

    I remember watching the first few minutes of Deader and thinking "wow, is the director trying to make us HATE the lead character" ๐Ÿ˜† She comes across a little too self assured for my liking.

    A few other randoms I would like to see:

    - Quint (Jaws)

    - Jack Burton (Big Trouble In Little China)

    -The Frog Brothers (Lost Boys)

    - Mulder and Scully (X Files)

    - Kevin *adult version (Home Alone) ๐Ÿ˜€

  • I just want Lara Croft.

  • My Top 3

    1.Lee Everett(Walking Dead Games)

    2.Chief Hooper(Stranger Things)-R.I.P

    3.Samus Aran(Metroid)

  • Would love a full chapter from Last of us. With a sunken district in the jungle and a clicker as killer.

  • @DeadByStreetlight said:

    Would love a full chapter from Last of us. With a sunken district in the jungle and a clicker as killer.

    Sorry for the late response, but yeah, i think a last of ua chapter would be really good for the game