Custom match bots

Will DBD get bots in custom matches on pc for practice? I know that there are already bots in the tutorial match, but you can't add perks, choose survivor or killers. You will always play as Dwight or Trapper. I know that custom matches with bots are already on DBD mobile but will they add this feature on PC too?

Comments

  • Gamers have been asking for this for years. In other words, don't hold your breath.

  • They stated during their last Q&A they're not planning on adding any game modes sadly. Perhaps a more robust tutorial could run them, that'd be something at least.

    Also, why just for PC?

  • A lot of people would stop playing online and only play with bots. They don´t want that.

  • I think if they allow this it would help alot of new players figure out how each killer works without having to go through players that can see they are new & mess with them so much to the point where they quit. Same goes for trying out survivors & their perks.

    so yeah, It would give a real better understanding of how each characters special mechanics & perks work without feeling pressured by the gens going by or like they can't do well as a killer.

    That or just bad internet connection one day but they still wanna play without penalties. We've all had our bad connection days.

  • It is the one thing I want from this game.

    I hope they eventually do but don't hold your breath.

  • Id rather have bots replace dced players even tho some would hate it