Did Alert get a buff?
I was playing a match as Feng running alert as my only aura reading feat, and for some reason, I got a split second of map-wide aura reading for every stationary prop on the map whenever I hit a great skill check.
in addition, alert worked normally.
does anyone know why this may have happened???
Comments
Its probably rainbow map with crystal bead. Characters with stuff like detective's hunch can easily fill the map and show it to teammates.
that would make sense, but nobody had a map and frankly, I'm not sure my teammates knew how to use items (I was playing with a brand new player to help them get started, the other two didn't do anything but cleanse totems.)
Edit: they were both Mikaelas, clairvoyance maybe?
Was one of them an ace? They could have had ace in the hole which would have the chance of yielding a map with the bead.
nope. Mikeala X 2, Dweet w/ generic perks (the player I was semi-mentoring), and myself.
we were against a hag on badham.
Well it was worth a shot, it could be a bug with clairvoyance since I don't think it should be showing the props to everyone and you can't use it with a map to track anything.
bizarre. thanks for trying to help.
bug report then?
Seems like its for the best.