Boo for this Legion change
Apperently Legion's Feral Frenzy doesn't count anymore for the "hit survivors with your weapon" kind of challenges. I know it used to.
Legion had some rough changes but this is the worst by far. I am so dissapointed.
Apperently Legion's Feral Frenzy doesn't count anymore for the "hit survivors with your weapon" kind of challenges. I know it used to.
Legion had some rough changes but this is the worst by far. I am so dissapointed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bruh they really shadow nerfed one of the weakest killers in the game.
I remember getting corrected by someone on the forums, because I thought it didn't count, then at a later point I decided to try it and turns out it has been patched out. Sad days.