Would customizable red stains be possible?

While I know that the killer red stain is an iconic and integral part of the game, would allowing players change the color be a problem? Heck, even if the devs were the ones who chose what color each killer got would just seem like a nice change to the atmosphere of being around different killers.

I know it isn't a high priority thing and really a matter of taste, but I think it would just be a neat little feature and more customization and uniqueness is always nice.

Comments

  • I want a neon green stain

  • I would pick the darkest and hardest to see. There wouldn't really be customization, just the one that gives you the most advantage.

  • @vacaman said:

    I would pick the darkest and hardest to see. There wouldn't really be customization, just the one that gives you the most advantage.

    That would obviously not be possible if the devs do it right. You'd only be able to select from a preset color scheme that the devs have tested and probably be deactivated if someone is using a colorblind mode. The brightness and hue wouldn't be accessible, just color.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I want a neon green stain

    What killer do you think it would be good on? I'd like a blue stain for Spirit and purple for Wraith. I think the green would be good on someone like Hag.

  • If they would add this, it would be client sided. So YOUR changes would only affect YOU.

    But I am gonna guess this won't be happening. Since it adds a way to make the game even easier for survivors... By making the stain a vibrant unnatural color, like neon green.