Cheaters are also casuals
BHVR, wanna take care of this? You're quick to take action against someone for saying a mean word, but you do nothing about this crap. This is the height of entitlement. They're the same people who only 'play for fun'/vibes' because their only enjoyment is ruining other peoples' day. That's not to even mention the subtle hackers.
Stop promoting the 'just wanna chill' attitude'. 'Chill' people are the same people who will sneaky hack and say they're justified to do it because it's 'just a game'. Take the correct steps to prevent hackers and make dbd a horror game as it was meant to be. For once I want my goddamn money's worth. if hackers can get away with it you better not say a damn thing to me about a few mean words.
Comments
A ton of people on social media defend hacking by saying it's a casual game and if you don't wanna deal with it just dc. Lmao people are so ridiculous
Social media? Cesspool twitter?
I had someone infinitely blind.me because "I was tunneling someone else at 5 gens". It was haddonfield, two gens were done, and I went back after the person who I hooked in the basement.
Devs and most of the playerbase doesn't care about cheaters. I got insulted in post-game chat for not being able to kill an obvious cheater by both the cheater and the other survivors in the lobby.
The thing is getting and excuse for it lol
People who cheat are pathetic. I just assume they must have some pretty miserable lives to decide to ruin the fun in any game by using cheats.
Nope I've seen it mainly on t*k t*k
The other survivors were probably with the cheater to be fair.
I totally agree. Cheating is so bad right now that maybe 1 in 4 games has at least one player that makes me go 'is he just really, really good, with incredible map awareness, reflexes and somehow seems faster because he's pathing perfectly, or is he hacking?'.
It's Starcraft 2: WOL all over again.