Spirit add on tier list
Here's my tier list for Spirit's add ons. This is my opinion but I'd love to hear all my fellow Spirit mains' thoughts on this.
Here's my tier list for Spirit's add ons. This is my opinion but I'd love to hear all my fellow Spirit mains' thoughts on this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think M/D Ring is OP, especially with the Iron Will buff and now being able to hear where she is at all times.
40% increase in speed is a big deal. Speed is what makes Spirit so strong and this add on improves that way too much.
Looks right to me
It is a big deal but it has a major drawback: no scratch marks. And with IW having no counters at all it's easy to make the m/d ring mostly useless during a chase.
I just sneaky putting a drawing here
Either Ring or Cherry should get "no hearing" draw back. Both sharing the same draw back is why the combo so broken.
Though the ring gives her 216 speed is still insane.
Honestly no scratch marks isn’t that big of a downside when the add on does what MDR does, especially since you can combine it with Dried Cherry Blossom and can play almost brainless.