I want demo skin.
I want demo skins! If possible the escaped specimen :(
I want demo skins! If possible the escaped specimen :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm more humble than that. I Just want a single Demoboy-kun
I want all Nancy and steve skins. Except Johnathan, I brought that
Just that humble skin is enought for me
Then buy auric cells
I think we all would like a free skin but sadly that's not possible. I was told you can try on Twitter and discord which removes the first come, first get thing
RIP console players
whats the name of the rocky demo skin, geo- something. I got it and loved it
cumogorgon