Title on this post dont matter, you're just looking for "BHVR" tag

Yeah I said it! Greedy people! Last time I made a post codes was flying all over the place. And only 1 comment was about the post yet all the codes got used, blasphemy!

But in seriousness let's be grateful for the codes and the bp given for hawking's offerings!

I only got 100k even though I had loads but 100k is better than nothing but when your friend gets near 1mill even though you had more its lowkey sad.

Comments

  • Jokes on you I actually read this

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Yeah I said it! Greedy people! Last time I made a post codes was flying all over the place. And only 1 comment was about the post yet all the codes got used, blasphemy!

    But in seriousness let's be grateful for the codes and the bp given for hawking's offerings!

    I only got 100k even though I had loads but 100k is better than nothing but when your friend gets near 1mill even though you had more its lowkey sad.

    I read this.

    So, where do I get a code??? :P (just kidding)

    Codes are nice, though.