I buy cosmetics for you... kinda

So I noticed I own far more cosmetics for my killers than I do for my survivors, especially when it comes to the head and body.

I cant even see them while playing yet I own so many, it's so odd to actually think about it that way.

Not even a killer main RIP, anyone else this way?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Killer cosmetic are not worth the buy because only survivor can see them

  • Here one Demogorgon skin on the house: 065e652a-c8e2-44cb-a760-e53c67f36057

  • @botrax said:

    Killer cosmetic are not worth the buy because only survivor can see them

    All the people telling me I looked cool in the endgame chat made it worth it. Plus I get to gaze lovingly at my creations in the waiting screen.

    Also, Hag cosmetics. You can look at yourself in-game all you like!

  • @Rizzo said:

    Here one Demogorgon skin on the house: 065e652a-c8e2-44cb-a760-e53c67f36057

    You and @MandyTalk are messing with me lol, 2posts, 2codes that I have no chance of entering. God damn swfs urgh XD

    @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2616299#Comment_2616299

    All the people telling me I looked cool in the endgame chat made it worth it. Plus I get to gaze lovingly at my creations in the waiting screen.

    Also, Hag cosmetics. You can look at yourself in-game all you like!

    These mods teasing me now :( and yeah that's true about hag but I dont enjoy player her much XD

    Cant say iv ever been complimented on my characters look before either