Hopes For The Next Patch?
Personally, I hope they have that new prestige system done because I’m tired of the grind. Legion + Ghostface changes would also be cool, but I think those would be coming in the next mid-chapter patch.
Im just really tired of all those camping and tunneling discussions so I’m making this to entertain myself.
Comments
I want console performance fixed but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.
I think it's pretty safe to assume that Legion and Ghostface changes are going to be in a midchapter patch.
As for this patch the usual. Hoping for some nice buffs to some underused perks and that the next killer and perks are enjoyable.
I'm hoping for a Circle of Healing healing speed nerf, or some limit on how much boons can be blessed. Kinda doubt that'll happen so soon, though.
My guess is they're still analyzing Circle of Healing and Shadow Step, I think their schedule is something like they review new characters over about three months and then do a full balance pass (aside from hot fixes for urgent things like unsnuffable totems or game crashes, etc.)