Will my 2nd DBD account be banned if i was banned already?

Context: I was banned 3 years ago on DBD. I very much regret what I did and my friends have been asking me to play with them. If i were to permanently remove my game from my steam library and buy DBD a second time on the same account again, will I still be banned?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @Dextro said:

    Context: I was banned 3 years ago on DBD. I very much regret what I did and my friends have been asking me to play with them. If i were to permanently remove my game from my steam library and buy DBD a second time on the same account again, will I still be banned?

    I guess it will still be banned on same account. And I also not sure if you can remove non-f2p game from account.

    But on second account it may work (not sure). Hovever I remember a case when a guy was banned even on another platform in a while. But he probably just broke the rules second time.

  • Im 99 percent certain you would immediatly be banned again for ban evasion.

  • If you have questions on your ban you can direct them to support, we don't discuss bans on the forum.