First game of the day and...

Ran the killer for basically the whole game, I was his 2nd hook and my whole team just open the gate and leave.

God I was so lucky they're better than me, they really deserve that escape to go up in mmr unlike me who is obviously bad.

(Side note: got both his hexs too, only got like 9kBP because the only category I could get is chase/boldness)

Comments

  • They were obviously better. Just escape next time 4head

  • Oh, that was you? Thanks for the free escape buddy. We thought about saving you, but since you stole my hex BP, we decided to dip. See you in the fog!

  • IMG_20211102_075642919.jpg

    I know that pain. If it wasnt wraith I would had max boldness but he cloaked a lot during chase. I was the only one that died that game and only one hook too

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Oh, that was you? Thanks for the free escape buddy. We thought about saving you, but since you stole my hex BP, we decided to dip. See you in the fog!

    I mean they didn't try so might not of been you, they had BT though do I dont get it lol

    @ShinobuSK said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O4OKMFMVZHRT/img-20211102-075642919.jpg

    I know that pain. If it wasnt wraith I would had max boldness but he cloaked a lot during chase. I was the only one that died that game and only one hook too

    Sucks right? Like the fact you get less bp and derank is annoying

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2615756#Comment_2615756

    I mean they didn't try so might not of been you, they had BT though do I dont get it lol

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2615761#Comment_2615761

    Sucks right? Like the fact you get less bp and derank is annoying

    It's so stupid, survivors should automatically pip up if they ran the killer that long.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Ran the killer for basically the whole game, I was his 2nd hook and my whole team just open the gate and leave.

    God I was so lucky they're better than me, they really deserve that escape to go up in mmr unlike me who is obviously bad.

    (Side note: got both his hexs too, only got like 9kBP because the only category I could get is chase/boldness)

    I agree, MMR could stand to be a little more nuanced.

    That said, there's 'running the killer all game', and there's 'immediately heading for the office on RPD or the 'basement gen' house on Haddonfield near-infinites'. One takes skill, one makes me want to eat a squirrel.

  • MMR is about longer term averages. Sounds like you escape more often than they probably do so in the long run you probably have a higher rating.

  • Lol just escape next time noob

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/292592/first-game-of-the-day-and

    I agree, MMR could stand to be a little more nuanced.

    That said, there's 'running the killer all game', and there's 'immediately heading for the office on RPD or the 'basement gen' house on Haddonfield near-infinites'. One takes skill, one makes me want to eat a squirrel.

    It was on swamp (one with the big boat) I always mix up the names but I think pale rose. Ran all over the map lol

    @dugman said:

    MMR is about longer term averages. Sounds like you escape more often than they probably do so in the long run you probably have a higher rating.

    Honestly I don't escape that often, like probably a fair amount but I'd say alot of the time I get players that dont want to do the objective for some reason. Does make me doubt if mmr is working or I'm paired with low mmr to balance to the killers

  • @Rancid_Discharge said:

    Lol just escape next time noob

    I know right, honestly I should of rushed for that first save so I could use my deliverance into DS.

    Had a small brain moment

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2615975#Comment_2615975

    It was on swamp (one with the big boat) I always mix up the names but I think pale rose. Ran all over the map lol

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2615976#Comment_2615976

    Honestly I don't escape that often, like probably a fair amount but I'd say alot of the time I get players that dont want to do the objective for some reason. Does make me doubt if mmr is working or I'm paired with low mmr to balance to the killers

    Maybe? Hard to tell but I think the game does try and balance the killer against the average of the survivor's ratings. 🤷‍♂️

    It would be nice if the game kept your personal stats so you could easily see how often you escape, for instance. I guess you could always try tracking it by hand if you're curious though, might be interesting to see your own stats based on the other killers for instance.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2616233#Comment_2616233

    Maybe? Hard to tell but I think the game does try and balance the killer against the average of the survivor's ratings. 🤷‍♂️

    It would be nice if the game kept your personal stats so you could easily see how often you escape, for instance. I guess you could always try tracking it by hand if you're curious though, might be interesting to see your own stats based on the other killers for instance.

    Well I'd assume I'm high mmr (not trying to be cocky but I'm very experienced) and I'm paired with lower to balance.

    It amazes me how often people dont work on gens lol. Honestly not sure what a good escape rate would be

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2616250#Comment_2616250

    Well I'd assume I'm high mmr (not trying to be cocky but I'm very experienced) and I'm paired with lower to balance.

    It amazes me how often people dont work on gens lol. Honestly not sure what a good escape rate would be

    Theoretically the game is supposed to be aiming for about a 50% chance of escape. The average kills per game across all killers is around 54%, so if you're escaping more than 50% of the time you're doing above average.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2616258#Comment_2616258

    Theoretically the game is supposed to be aiming for about a 50% chance of escape. The average kills per game across all killers is around 54%, so if you're escaping more than 50% of the time you're doing above average.

    Yeah true, it's hard to say tbh as I can see alot of games we could win if I had players do a gens or not rage quit lol.

    I did have one day where I went on like a 19 escape streak as a solo, was so strange lol