Can't complete an archive challenge because of this
No archive page meaning i can't complete and challenges i,don't even think I get shards because of it.
No archive page meaning i can't complete and challenges i,don't even think I get shards because of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
U can pick challenges manually from survivor menu.
No i can't i was on the survivor menu and saw nothing
Restart the game, it helped me with same issue
Same here. Just restart.
Oh no.
I had that same problem where I kept getting an Archive error and couldn't even load the page to select a challenge. Finally fixed itself after shutting the game down a few times.
Oh I thought it was because you can't help but staring at elf dwight :^)
i cant help but tunnel an elf dwight
Does that mean no free whiskey.