Ruin with all totems down
I just played a game against a Trapper where I personally cleansed three hex totems and heard someone else cleanse a hex too. The last totem was booned. That's all five totems taken care of.
The gens were still affected by ruin. I stuck around for the end-game screen and saw he only brought Ruin and Devour.
Do I assume he was hacking? :^)
Comments
Not necessarily the killer, survivor cheaters can also make every totem a hex totem.
I was actually playing some games as Trapper today and had some hacking survivors doing all sorts of crazy things like speed hacking, ignoring traps, jumping in the air, etc.
I was on Haddonfield for one game and my Ruin totem was still up, but the gens weren't regressing. I tried to damage the generator and could not. I didn't think anyone was hacking on that game though and think it was just a visual glitch. When you say Ruin was still affecting gens, did you see the progress bar go down? Or, just the sparks coming off the gens?
Why would anyone want that. :(
The bar was going down, yes, it wasn't just the effect.
When Ruin got nerfed I remember seeing a Nea running around sporting a perk load of 4 tier 3 Hex Ruins, then immediately disconnecting once the match started just to troll the other survivors.
That's a good question...