Playback system?
I think the functionality of being able to view your games in a 'theater' of sorts could be good for people who want to make clips for their friends or fanbase, and for people who want to analyze their strategies and play style.
Or to just screw around.
What do you guys think?
Comments
Watch TWITCH STREAMERS/YOUTUBE or play DIE and spectate your teammates.
Spectator mode would be ok as long as u can't see other side. Otherwise it can be easily abused by friends.
I think the original poster means watching replays of matches after they’re done.
I never heard someone called theater is same as Replay but if u say so....
Well if I misread what they meant I’m sure they’ll correct me. 🤷♂️
He's definitely talking about a replay system. Like the one in rainbow six siege. Me and my brothers always rewatch our ######### ups, sick plays,, and hackers in the replays.
On the op, it'd take bhvr like 20 years to implement this.
Maybe after match
20 years of they take the idea seriously, thing that they wont