Friendly Competition... (DBD Slang)
Since DBD slang is so utterly bizarre, I have a challenge for all of you:
Come up with the most insane sentence possible that would make sense to a dbd player and nobody else.
Points will be awarded based on upvotes.
Winner gets bragging rights.
Comments
You drop pallets faster than you could Hold W,
And that's an insult to a baby survivor!
When you Nemesis on a Nemesis you can be sure your nemesis is gonna Rancor you - don't get salty and babyrage when your Mori hits because you chose to greed a pallet.
If you loop a camper around hooked survivor, he will slug you for 4k.
If you dont loop god pallet on a bubba revving, you will get facecamped and tunneled 1hook 5gens by a baby killer with NOED BW, unless you have DS or randos have BT
#### ### ### ###### ## #### ####### ######### ##### #### ######.
Only game where you can put this into patch notes and nobody questions it
BT,DS,SB,IW op, so I have BBQ,LP, MYC, STBFL cuz ngl need a chance and BP.
urBadKid: camper noed get a life
urBadKid: #### how can you be so pathetic
urBadKid: enjoy the ban reported
Almond Tacos: ok
CHAT OFFLINE - Host Disconnected
Thats amazing
Average DBD conversation
"They completed all of the repairs so fast that I only barely managed to kill one of them"
would be a horrifying review for a mechanic
"God you are so lucky I'm not a better killer, you would be so dead"
"Because this match is so stupid I'm just gonna tunnel you, burning me with your flashlight n #########, you're not leaving this match alive moron"
-Some streamer
I did in fact, get out of that match alive
potatos shouldn't locker spam maiden if they can't loop shack without pallet.
We have a winner.
I don't know, I just thought this'd be a funny competition to try to have.
The BM-Insidious-camping-basement-Bubba, tunneling the Nea for 4 gens, got wrecked by Blendette’s styptic/BT combo play, then ate the DS and naughtyboi’d in the corner after realizing all his totems were cleansed and his NOED was useless... 3 man SWF tbag party in his salty honor before the gate escape, n Nea got the hatch (entity displeased).
Nerf pig