I think the "No Way out" archive is bugged.
it blocked the gates, but I didn't get the challenge.
it blocked the gates, but I didn't get the challenge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did they open them
yep.
I misunderstood the challenge, didn't I?
Yeah, you have to kill everyone (or have the last survivor hatch out) without the gates ever getting opened. The perk itself never needs to fire. Just try to 4k with the perk and you'll probably be good.
O.K, I thought you just had to activate the perk, so I played a game where I got one hook, memed for a bit, and then let everyone go (except for one jokester who got killed in EGC trying to get hatch).
That happened to me today... Only I wasn't looking for hatch. I didn't check the exit gates. Rofl...
My sister joked that I am probably the only survivor who unintentionally died during EGC when the killer let everyone go.