Pig. Amanda squeaks, which is empirically cute.
I always thought Spirit was adorable.
@ElusivePukka said:Pig. Amanda squeaks, which is empirically cute.
@ElusivePukka said:
i voted Demo but Piggy definitely is up there too
@Nathan13 said:I always thought Spirit was adorable.
@Nathan13 said:
I still have too much PTSD (and legitimate heart problems) from "heart attack Spirit" to agree, but I respect your choice :P
@ElusivePukka said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2612683#Comment_2612683I still have too much PTSD (and legitimate heart problems) from "heart attack Spirit" to agree, but I respect your choice :P
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2612683#Comment_2612683
Awh i’m sorry!! Lol
Bubba is cute :(
It's a close call but I think Spirit takes it
Pig. She's adorable.
Bubba. Most of the time in a question like this the answer is Bubba or Demo
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pig. Amanda squeaks, which is empirically cute.
I always thought Spirit was adorable.
i voted Demo but Piggy definitely is up there too
I still have too much PTSD (and legitimate heart problems) from "heart attack Spirit" to agree, but I respect your choice :P
Awh i’m sorry!! Lol
Bubba is cute :(
It's a close call but I think Spirit takes it
Pig. She's adorable.
Bubba. Most of the time in a question like this the answer is Bubba or Demo