Can't Wait Until the Event Is Over
Not that I disliked the event or anything, kicking pumpkins was relatively fun when I was the one doing the kicking. Otherwise, a survivor or killer on the other side of the map could kick a pumpkin and it would turn into a slideshow on my PS4 Pro.
I know the hardware on last gen consoles is outdated, but considering it can run a beautiful game like Ghost of Tsushima without a frame drop, but can barely run dbd stably is disheartening.
Comments
Wait, there's an event?
I'm ok with this event other than having no desire at all to use the Blight Syringes. The few times I used them it messed me up since I didn't have my normal ability handy, kind of annoying. I'd rather just use a regular add-on than those.
Wdym? They went all out, there's like a candle on some gens and hooks, bruh.