I Miss Ranks

I really miss ranks. Bringing a low tier killer up to rank 1 was a fun objective to me every reset. Folks say it didn't correlate to skill but I played a hell of a lot of survivor and never once got to red ranks without playing with my friends. Solo rank 1 survivor was a nice goal to strive for.


It's just kind of a bummer that I don't have the slightest conception of how good I am compared to the populace at large. Except how many meta perks I go vs., I guess.

Comments

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    I really miss ranks. Bringing a low tier killer up to rank 1 was a fun objective to me every reset. Folks say it didn't correlate to skill but I played a hell of a lot of survivor and never once got to red ranks without playing with my friends. Solo rank 1 survivor was a nice goal to strive for.

    It's just kind of a bummer that I don't have the slightest conception of how good I am compared to the populace at large. Except how many meta perks I go vs., I guess.

    Unfortunately not even the perks are a good indicator sometimes. You can always face a low-ability SWF that knows how to google.