Pig's add-on pass is nice, but she still relies on Combat Straps and Workshop Grease.
Seriously, these two add-ons together have always made her WAY more enjoyable to play as. You can't really use her other add-ons as well because her chase sucks without these two add-ons. Why weren't they made base-kit, I have no clue. It would be really, REALLY nice to actually be able to use her add-ons while having her slightly viable at the same time.
I hope less people stop using Tampered Timer now that it was nerfed so Pig's kill rate lowers, and maybe a certain dev will finally understand that Pig is not an A-tier "underrated god".
Comments
Making those basekit would mean buffing pig. Which if we all know BHVR, would be a cardinal sin for them.
This is true. I would fear for the safety of their souls if they ever stopped committing to this meme.
True, they nerfed Pig exactly... 71 times. Maybe Pig is cursed in which if her base-kit is buffed then DBD will break (as if it's not already broken), so there's only a few ways to change her, including nerfing her kit.