Question to the community
How many of you are going to use Clairvoyance now that it's unintended effect has been removed?
To me, it is now by far the worst perk to get since Dejavu, Saboteur, Left Behind and Maps are perks that basically have similar value, and aren't locked behind a paid character. As for other paid characters, Detectives Hunch has been here for longer.
So second question to those who will be using it, why?
Comments
Not me.
Because it's bad.
They removed the fun part so now I don't see a reason to use it at all.
Never used it. it can be useful on new maps or maps you don't know very well, hex totem at the end game or chest for healing.
It's not that useless but i rather use Appraisal or Detective's Hunch.
Tbh it is pretty laughable that it pretty much almost completely obsoletes Left Behind now that it also reveals the hatch.
That said, it's not a perk I'll use. I don't think it's terrible or any worse than some of the other similar perks we have but it's just not something I'd want to run.