Where the hell do I see the Killer codename after game is over????
I just played a Killer and I don't know the name of the Killer's codename. NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PLAYER PROFILE OR THE PLAYERS NAME
Im talking about the KILLER CODENAME. The Shape, Hillbilly, whatever. I just played against a really annoying Killer and I want to learn how she works.
Is this game serious? The end game lobby doesn't show the names of which character you were? There was only 1 killer, so it's not like you're hiding anything. You already show the person's steam name. I just want to know the name of WHAT KILLER HE CHOSE TO PLAY!
Comments
Click on the Killer queue and look for the portrait that matches the Killer.
Annoying 'she' killers?
Well: Pig, Plauge, and Twins can come off as annoying, as well as Hag. If the killer was humming; it was Huntress. If the killer was 'teleporting' and 'flickering' while walking around it was Spirit. Those are the only female killers I can think of off the top of my head.
nurse
Ah yes, how could I forget about the most complained about killer lolol
Yes it
yes it was Nurse.
why doesnt the lobby just have the name of the characters to the right of the steam names....
you can see their power in a box to the right of their name.
Because that's not really an issue? I've been playing since release and regularly visited the various forums and what not. This is honestly the first time I see someone bring this up as an issue.
As others have pointed, you can identify the killer by their power, which is displayed in the tally screen.