Spirit red schoolgirl dress when?
It's from tome 4, why is it still not in the in the store? I guess i am not the only one that missed out and wants it hard. Come on, add it! It's perfect to mix with her other cosmetics.
It's from tome 4, why is it still not in the in the store? I guess i am not the only one that missed out and wants it hard. Come on, add it! It's perfect to mix with her other cosmetics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're gonna have to wait on something like that.
No more wait! 5 tomes wait is long enough. I want this now! ;)
Do recolors even come to the store
It has to this time, it's too good and you never see it, i have not seen this skin in my 1k hours, just saw it in the wiki and fell instantly in dumb love.
I use that cosmetic. Of course i play spirit maybe twice a year
I want it too I missed it 😭
I want the Kate outfits from previous Tomes
Someone is jealous now lol
Her flower in the dark outfit releases today along with bush party legion.
Wdym, it's not in the store?
Iv never quite understood why people that like spirit like anime and schoolgirls ? Is it a culture thing in Japan or something?
They don't seem to be releasing revoloured pieces that aren't part of a full outfit.
It was never confirmed that everything would come to the store.
If you missed some rewards in The Rift, most of them will eventually be available in our in-game store after a minimum period of 6 months. (More details to be revealed at a later date.)
Source (emphasis added): https://deadbydaylight.com/en/archives#faq
Most of them != all
It's possible that this is only about charms but it doesn't explicitly say that. It's entirely possible that some cosmetic items never return.
If someone has a quote or something that refutes what the FAQ says please post it. This is the "latest" information that I am aware of.
Spirit is a college girl she's not a teenager.
Color swaps don't tend to be put into the shop, that would bloat it really quickly. Unless you have a time machine, you probably won't ever get red schoolgirl spirit.
Half the cosmetics are recolors.
It's the 4th, the day after tomorrow.
We need to start the red schoolgirl dress spirit movement just now! It's all about pressure.
fgdfg