Pushing the killer at a pallet
I keep seeing this happen and it is eternally frustrating and takes away a lot of counterplay/mindgaming.
As killer I am fully on the other side of a pallet blocking it, and the survivor pushes me all the way back as they slam down the pallet I am standing in front of. I am well past the middle point of the pallet where they shouldn't even get the prompt and yet...
If this was a once in a while occurrence, fine but this happens CONSTANTLY. My ping and internet are quite good so if it's latency, it's another bad ping wins over good ping thing, but... come on. I think it has to do with the "Fix" for dropping pallets on the other side, now it just pushes you all the way away robbing you of a body block. I can't be alone in this right?
Comments
Maybe they were using Clairvoiance to push you back so they could drop the pallet.
This has been happening before that was in the game (and no one runs that perk that I have seen)