Ice themed killer perk ideas.

Hypothermia: 

When you hit a survivor with basic attack Hypothermia activates. After activation, the perk is disabled for 100/110/120 seconds. During that time, the survivor hit by it cant perform any cooperative action.


Shivering cold:

In killer terror radius, survivors' exhaustion cooldown, as well as progress for certain perks ( such as blast mine or Flashbang ), is frozen. Increase your terror radius by 1/2/3 meters.


Ground Frost:

When a survivor performs a Fast Vault, he gains Frosted status effect for 10/12/14 seconds. During that status effect, survivor Fast Vaults will be performed as Medium Vaults.

Comments

  • I choose you, abominable snow man!

    Yeti, go!

    But in all seriousness, it could be cool if it was Krampus or something.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    I choose you, abominable snow man!

    Yeti, go!

    But in all seriousness, it could be cool if it was Krampus or something.

    Personally, I would like some kind of Mountain Climber that died during his expedition. For sure you could make some story around it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Fun ideas but i think hypothermia lasts too long and shivering cold doesn't really need the terror radius increase

    A little terror radius increase wouldn't hurt, would it? Perks tend to get better the higher their tier is, and I couldn't increase the perk effect so that was my only idea.

  • Hypothermia - Standing still or not moving causes your body to slowly shut down. Stage 1 slow repair/heal speeds, stage 2 slower movement and vault speed. Those with less clothing will be affected quicker

    Frost bite - frozen fingers prevent survivors that started outside being unable to repair, bless, clenase or heal when injured at the start of a trial for 60 seconds. Survivors that start inside will negate this perk.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Hypothermia - Standing still or not moving causes your body to slowly shut down. Stage 1 slow repair/heal speeds, stage 2 slower movement and vault speed. Those with less clothing will be affected quicker

    Frost bite - frozen fingers prevent survivors that started outside being unable to repair, bless, clenase or heal when injured at the start of a trial for 60 seconds. Survivors that start inside will negate this perk.

    "Those with less clothing will be affected quicker"

    Ah yes, skins will now impact gameplay. Truly, amazing.

  • @JackFrostMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2608286#Comment_2608286

    "Those with less clothing will be affected quicker"

    Ah yes, skins will now impact gameplay. Truly, amazing.

    Why not? Adds another tactical aspect of matches. Would you expect to survive for long periods outside in Ormond in just a t-shirt and shorts. Thanks for picking out the negatives 👌

  • a little after an hour in my live stream I talk about this particular line of perks if your interested stop by ill go over it all again around an hour 20 for you if your interested and i apologize for Smitchell8's behavior towards everyone keep it up!

  • @QTASTIC said:

    a little after an hour in my live stream I talk about this particular line of perks if your interested stop by ill go over it all again around an hour 20 for you if your interested and i apologize for Smitchell8's behavior towards everyone keep it up!

    I can gladly stop by. I posted previously 2 posts about perks ( one that included the killer concept ). So if you are interested I will be eager to hear your opinion about them.

  • @galanonim25 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2610217#Comment_2610217

    I can gladly stop by. I posted previously 2 posts about perks ( one that included the killer concept ). So if you are interested I will be eager to hear your opinion about them.

    link me up baby xD. I'll search and see what I can find about them and i'll definetely try and cover them asap if I miss any just post me a link or just type what the titles of them are.

  • @QTASTIC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2610270#Comment_2610270

    link me up baby xD. I'll search and see what I can find about them and i'll definetely try and cover them asap if I miss any just post me a link or just type what the titles of them are.

    @galanonim25 said:

    I posted the same idea on Reddit 2 hours ago, but after posting that there I found out that did have their own forum so I decided that I will post it also here in the faint hope that the devs will consider making something similar in the future.

    I'd love to see a Native American killer in dbd so I'd like present my vision of him to you. ( Unfortunately, it's mostly text because I'm not an artist but google images will help a little bit in his description).

    So for the first: His appearance, weapon, and ability, and name.

    His name is Eagle Eye however in the list of the killers he will be presented as warrior or brave since braves were the names of native American warriors.

    His appearance I imagine would look something like this:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WBBJHSXXZWUU/image.png

    but the eagle would be sitting on his shoulder

    His weapon will be the iconic tomahawk:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/39KR4O4G4DWP/image.png

    He would have two abilities.

    First, it would be his Eagle, that can be ordered to guard certain areas. If any survivor will start to cleanse the totem, open the box or repair a generator in that area the eagle would notify the killer about it and attack the survivor. The attack wouldn't damage him but it would stick to the survivor for ten seconds, blocking his ability to cleanse the totems, search the boxes and repair the generators.

    His second ability would be placing special totems with special hexes. Totems as you could imagine would look like a native American totem. Each time the killer would hook a survivor he would get 1 stackable totem, that could be placed anywhere in the ground. The totem would increase the killer movement speed, vaulting speed as well as the speed of destroying the pallets, doors and kicking the generators. These totems can be cleared by survivors at normal speed, however, after clearing this special totem survivors would get a marked status effect. During that time survivor who cleansed the special totems will lose the ability to clear outher special totems for one minute. Also after clearing the special totem his aura will be revealed for the killer for 5 seconds.

    Perks:

    Revenge is a vulture:

    If a survivor will pallet stun you, the Revenge is a vulture activate. During Revenge is a vulture effect survivor cant drop pallet for 30/35/40 seconds.

    A relic from the past: (the second name I consider is "a bless from our ancestors")

    Each successful hit to a survivor generates one token of a relic from the past. If 3 tokens are generated, each hit will apply Broken Status Effect for 60/65/70 seconds. Every miss drops tokens to zero.

    Territorial Protection:

    After kicking a generator Survivors Auras are revealed to you for

    4 seconds when they are within a range of 18/20/22 meters of the kicked generator. (It's clearly weaker than bbq and chili so I'm thinking about adding short time duration additional movement speed).

    Lore:

    I will try to make it short to not bore you after that long post:

    Brave Eagle eye was the son of a chef, noble warrior, and great hunter. He deeply valued his traditions and respected nature's creation since his childhood. He was a sharp child with great perception. As a kid, he saved a small eagle that has fallen from the nest. He quickly befriended this animal and made him his hunting partner. One time when he left for his daily hunt he noticed the smoke coming from his home village. When returned he saw his people slaughtered by the American military. Without hesitation, he charged at them but his eagerness was quickly repressed when the bullet penetrated his heart while the other struck down his eagle. Angry at his weakness, at his dying breath, he accursed his village destroyers. When the genocide came to an end, he woke up with his eagle on his chest. Both of them held the previous wounds but didn't feel any pain. At that moment's Eagle eye knew that the great spirit gave him a chance for revenge and at night he begin to track his prey.

    So that's it guys, I hope you liked it. Also, I hope that maybe I left some seed of inspiration for both you guys and the devs. Entity Bless you all.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/281826/perks-ideas#latest

    About survivor perks: After thinking it through I think that One with the nature cooldown is waaay too big and I would decrease it to 60 s, and I don't think that Momentary Relief cooldown is necessary. Anyway, i will be waiting to listen to your thoughts on stream :)

  • @QTASTIC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2610270#Comment_2610270

    link me up baby xD. I'll search and see what I can find about them and i'll definetely try and cover them asap if I miss any just post me a link or just type what the titles of them are.

    @galanonim25 said:

    Hello guys, I wanted to share with you yet another few perk ideas that I created. Feel free to share your opinions about it.

    Before perks just a short introduction for a survivor wielding those perks. HE would be an Auto mechanic who worked many years in the toxic big industry that had exhausted him both mentally and physically. He quit his job and wanted to change his living environment but our dear entity decided to make use of him before he made any more choices.

    Oil extraction:

    After repairing full one generator this perk activates. Enter a Locker while empty-handed and press the Ability button to craft a bottle of oil. The bottle of oil can be dropped ( like flashbang ), it is always dropped behind the survivor and when dropped leaves a puddle of oil. The bottle of oil cant be dropped during the chase. This puddle gives everybody that comes to contact with it a hindered status effect ( that gives -10% movements speed ) for 6 seconds. The puddle lasts for 10/15/20 seconds and disappears when the killer steps on it. ( In the case where survivor would run flashbang with this perk and both are activated it would be a problem, so I'm thinking that the perk most to the left should be activated first ). Note: the puddle of oil would be big enough to cover an entrance to a door but it shouldn't cover for example a corridor from wall to wall, it should give the killer ability to avoid it in many cases.

    Experienced Mechanic:

    Each time you hit a great skill check during generator repair you gain 1 token up to a maximum of 9 tokens. 

    When you accumulate 3 tokens you gain the ability to reduce the noise of opening the gates by 50/75%/100%

    When you accumulate 6 totems the killer won't see the lights of the gates when he is further than 24 meters.

    When you accumulate 9 tokens the killer won't see the lights of the gates when he is further than 16 meters.

    Bearing the Unbearable:

    Once per trial you are able to negate, Blindness, Haemorrhage, and the Mangle status effect, after negating at least one of those negative effects this perk activates. Once the perk is active you are immune to Blindness, Haemorrhage, and the Mangle status effect for 70/80/90 seconds. 

    I love to hear your thoughts and after your recent stream I used your lessons to create something that would be close to implementing to the game, I hope I did a better job this time.