Dont you had same feeling?
When you would like to play DbD but you are lazy to turn on the pc? Could DBD mobile and Pc get somekind of crossprogression so i can play on my comfy bed?
When you would like to play DbD but you are lazy to turn on the pc? Could DBD mobile and Pc get somekind of crossprogression so i can play on my comfy bed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean you could just buy a laptop..
Someone needs a comfy gaming chair.
You get out of bed to play DBD? 🤯
I do have a laptop but I mean something more like a portable thing.
I do have one but I get tired too
You from serial experiments Lain bro? Btw awesome anime you all should watch even if u dont like it.
I don't even have enough energy to get out of bed in the morning, so yes I know the feeling.