Is the Spirit Stills «good » alter the nerf ?
I include the new addons btw.
I include the new addons btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
shes still the second best Killer in this game.
some of her Add Ons can straight up make her even stronger than before!
She's still just as strong.
After nerfs yes but Shadowstep effectively killed her. It renders her ability completely useless since it hides scratchmarks.
especially on indoor maps where it works on multiple floors.
The change in meta with the new Boon perks hurt her more than her nerf.
I shouldn't have to use a specific addon just so my ability is gonna be useful at all. I have no problem with IW (I don't even care about CoH) but Shadowstep is completely broken against her - especially on indoor maps.
She’s still a very strong killer.
I've only played against one so far.
Still top 3, but now behind Blight
Definitely not tier S anymore.
She is on par with Huntress/Twins/Hag.
True, but she can't use Tinkerer and Ruin as good as Blight imo
debatable. I don't think I've ever used scratch marks while playing spirit. Sound is more than enough for me