Hitbox Issues

Platform- PC

I think there is a Hitbox issue with the game right now, cause I can be fully thru the window and still get hit from the Killer which is not right in my opinion, this should get looked at 

have the killer behide you but not in striking range, jump thru the window (fast) and have the killer attack and you should be hit from them even tho you are thru & away from there strike cause you was ahead of them in the first place

it occurs a lot

Tagged: BHVRPending

Comments

  • If you are close enough to the window you can still get hit - the killer can strike through windows as well as over some low objects (Haddonfield fences by example).

  • @BrianaBree said:

    Platform- PC

    I think there is a Hitbox issue with the game right now, cause I can be fully thru the window and still get hit from the Killer which is not right in my opinion, this should get looked at 

    have the killer behide you but not in striking range, jump thru the window (fast) and have the killer attack and you should be hit from them even tho you are thru & away from there strike cause you was ahead of them in the first place

    it occurs a lot

    Could it be you medium/slow vaulted? Your hitbox lingers MUCH longer if you don’t actually fast fault.

  • Fast Vaule .jpg fast vaule 2.jpg Fast vault got Hit.jpg how was i hit.jpg

    I fast vaulted thru this window and as you can see I got Hit in the 3rd Picture as you can see the swing motion no where near me ( also I am using Nvidia to make my game look as clear as it is in this)

  • November 6, 2021 @ 2:31p.m.

    And here is the Video of this Hit Fast Vault thru the Window

  • @BrianaBree said:

    https://www.gifyourgame.com/BoundlessLabileFujin

    And here is the Video of this Hit Fast Vault thru the Window

    Youwch. Yeah from that perspective, that hit shouldn't have connected. But you also have to take into consideration that "hit validation" favors the side with the better connection. I've had this happen many times and it irks me. Hit validation shouldn't rely on whose got the better connect but on how it looks from both sides and not freeze your screen to validate a hit that shouldn't have even connected.

    Had that happen with the huntress, apparently her hatchet connected with me even though I wasn't in range of it.

  • It's the same as the Hit Validation of Dead Hard and of Pallets the server decides what should hit and not. It goes off who did the action first. In your case the Killer Initiated the Attack before you Initiated the vault action.

    It's a faulty system but that's better with what we had before.