HELLRAISER IS TOO STRONG
Chains are too frequent, don't let you escape the killer, Had teleport is too strong
Chains are too frequent, don't let you escape the killer, Had teleport is too strong
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
who is Hellraiser?
Chains can easily be dodged
Use terrain to completely render chains useless
Teleport takes so long half the time it's not worth it unless you have nothing better to do.
....I think that's everything.
Instead of trying to be smart and failed, say something worthy to the new member.
@Lizardmanita This is Cenobite's power, you or someone else need to solve the puzzle asap when the chain hunt begins.
Who pissed in your cereal
If you believe any of these reasons makes him the same tier as Nurse, I would very well like you to explain that to me.
Not strong but he is annoying af to go against in solo q.
I was booning a totem and it pulled me off. Even if the cube isn't at 100. Something like 75% it pulls you off. I gotta get used to this trash OP killer. But I think HE IS COOL
This is a joke post right?
I also think that decend beyond is too stwong 2
Very first post and its claiming a low tier killer is too strong. This is bait people.
Gr8 b8 m8, still not Sluzzy level tho
Yeah the new killer THE CHAPTER is too strong.
Pinhead isn't even that hard to go against if anything he needs a buff.
Imagine giving someone ######### because English isn't their first language. You guys suck.
I agree that we should say something worthy to new members. Though I notice him quite hostile to old-timer members, especially to killers, or perhaps because the new member is also a survivor main.
Pinhead is average at best with a build around his Box, below average without. Let's nerf him
That enough for a killer to get destroy by the balance team
Let’s nerf everything.
Dude hellrasier is only good with 2 perks, franklins and hoarder. Any other build you might as well play him with a blindfold.