More cosmetics like this for male survivors.
I would like to see more flowy, long coats for male survivors with lots of physics.
I'm kind of tired of seeing skin-stuck shirts and jackets all the time.
Anybody else with me?
I would like to see more flowy, long coats for male survivors with lots of physics.
I'm kind of tired of seeing skin-stuck shirts and jackets all the time.
Anybody else with me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trench coat Felix?
I don't own him so I wouldn't know... :(
I love the cloth physics and this is the reason why Adam's default outfit is my favorite.
We need more long jackets, backpacks. anything with physics.
I wish to see this kind of outfit for our male survivors, if not them then for the new upcoming survivor...
We need more long coats period tbh. Clown still hasn’t got any besides recolours
I want skimpy male outfits. The girls get em, why can't the guys? Yeah yeah, shirtless david. But c'mon, I want a shirtless dad bod ace. Or maybe a sexy fireman dwight. Is that really too much to ask for