CoH should not grant self heal

This perk is OP. How much nerfing it may need, I don't know, but it definitely should not grant the ability to self heal. It's just out of control.

It can boost the healing abilities that already exist, but should require some teamwork and coordination when supplies run out, unless other healing perks are in play for healing builds, like self-care.

It may still need number adjustments in size of the aura and how much it boosts, but it must lose the self heal.

Comments

  • Well if it allowed you to self-care but only at 50% speed and it can't stack with that perk bonus healing speed would be maybe better.

    I feel like if they would just remove it, it would kill the perk because it would be almost pointless to run it. Lets say team can still heal but it will be much slower.

    But that perk needs some different changes as well (Boons in general) to make them less overhelming.

  • I don't think this is the way, it would be kinda useless.

    I think killer has to get option to remove it for good in first place -> destroy that totem, so survivors get punished for not using it correctly and have to think when / where to use it.

    Then we can see how good it is and if effect needs nerf too.