..
Seeing as I do not know where he originates from... No.
And they doubted we could scrape any lower in the barrel for obscure requests.
While he does have a great smile, I for one am hoping for Ursala from popular horror movie "The Little Mermaid."
Ursala was terrifying!
Why this guy? There's way better one-off X-Files monsters to pick from. I'd much rather have the dude from Mulder Meets the Were-Creature.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seeing as I do not know where he originates from... No.
And they doubted we could scrape any lower in the barrel for obscure requests.
While he does have a great smile, I for one am hoping for Ursala from popular horror movie "The Little Mermaid."
Ursala was terrifying!
Why this guy? There's way better one-off X-Files monsters to pick from. I'd much rather have the dude from Mulder Meets the Were-Creature.