They broke Bubba
Just played a game where my charges wouldn't replenish and made me an M1 killer. Played another where I tantrumed breaking a pallet. Another where I tantrumed outta nowhere without a full meter. Another where I tantrumed hitting a survivor. May as well just deep throat the saw and pray at this point
Comments
You need to take better care of him, he seems unhappy.
More survivors in the basement=happy booba.
Less=random tantrums.
That is such a mood.
What do you think the insidious was for
You run out of fuel, go to Gas Heaven to get some
I was on that map when the game took my pride away. Please buff the station.
Bro they used all the gas on the gens D:
I can vouch for this post, I’ve been randomly going in tantrum during the chainsaw sweep chasing a survivor in the wide open with just only activating my second charge..