Any special offers/charms for logging or playing today?

I haven't played in a few days and wanted to ensure there was nothing special for today. Thanks for the help.

Comments

  • Nothing new came out today.

  • Why would Halloween be an important day for a horror game having a Halloween event?

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Why would Halloween be an important day for a horror game having a Halloween event?

    Some games offer an exclusive item or reward or currency for the actual day of the holiday in addition to running several weeks worth of events celebrating that holiday.

  • @Nicholas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2606037#Comment_2606037

    Some games offer an exclusive item or reward or currency for the actual day of the holiday in addition to running several weeks worth of events celebrating that holiday.

    Oh, yeah, like that game Dead by Daylight Mobile. I wish our game was like Dead by Daylight Mobile.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2606044#Comment_2606044

    Oh, yeah, like that game Dead by Daylight Mobile. I wish our game was like Dead by Daylight Mobile.

    Oh I don't really follow the mobile version so wasn't aware. They could have done something cool like playing as or against The Shape today unlocks an exclusive charm.

  • No need for special charms or events on Halloween, we wouldn't want to get spoiled would we?

    No, no.

    Smashing the occasional pumpkin for negligible reasons and having event offerings that will likely cost you more to buy than give you in a game are more than enough.

    Boy, am I happy to have all the other holiday celebrations canceled for this pumpkin and a candle on the gens.

    ---

    But seriously, I'm just a little salty about this event.

    Skins and free 666,666 BP was nice and all, but those are just gifts rather rather than meaningful interactive holiday events. The witch skins can also be seen as promotional material for the new chapter more than anything else as well, while the BP is just a drop in an ocean of overwhelming grind that the devs have already admitted to becoming too much at one point.