Nemesis on Nemesis
Do you guys use Nemesis on Nemesis? Nemesis on Nemesis is amazing. Nemesis on Nemesis is so amazing that I always run Nemesis on Nemesis. You all should run Nemesis on Nemesis so that you can say you run Nemesis on Nemesis.
Do you guys use Nemesis on Nemesis? Nemesis on Nemesis is amazing. Nemesis on Nemesis is so amazing that I always run Nemesis on Nemesis. You all should run Nemesis on Nemesis so that you can say you run Nemesis on Nemesis.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I had Oni, I would, just for the meme.
and when Nemesis activates on Nemesis's Nemesis, it's even better
Nemesis doesnt sound like a word anymore.
I'm sure certain websites will have much Nemesis on Nemesis action for you.
DeadByHub
Hot mutants in your area NOW!
Nemesis plus Rancor on Nemesis for survivors to feel my rancor when my Rancor activates on each one who's foolish enough to activate Nemesis on my Nemesis - it's what's for dinner.